We are delighted that you are thinking of applying to Tenby Schools Setia Eco Park. To start the process, please complete the application form below.
- Fill in the parents’ details under the ‘Contact’ tab and click ‘Next’ to proceed to child’s details under the ‘Pupil’ tab.
- If you are applying for more than one child, please click ‘add sibling’ after each child until all have been entered.
- Please read the terms & conditions carefully before you sign off your application submission.
Once complete, our Admissions Team will be in touch to guide you through the next steps of application process, and to set an assessment date for your child. You will need a softcopy of the following documents ready to be uploaded before application submission:
- Parents’ passport / IC
- Parents’ visa (if relevant)
- Parents’ work permit (if relevant)
- Student’s birth certificate (translated to English for non-Malaysian)
- Student’s passport / MyKid / IC
- Student’s previous school report
- Student’s medical / immunisation record
- Passport-sized photograph of student
If you require more information about our admissions criteria and process, please make an enquiry or visit our admissions page. There, you will find a full breakdown of the steps involved including required documentation, application fees and registration fees.
You may also be interested in booking a trial class or attending one of our open days.