Partnering for our students’ success
Parental involvement is key to a successful school environment, and we strongly believe that when parents and the school work hand in hand, it facilitates a strong learning community that impacts and encourages students to be their best.
The Aims of the Parents’ Association
Our Parents’ Association is a close partner of the school and a great avenue for staff, parents and families to develop effective communication and relationships. Run on a voluntary basis, it’s role is to help parents make the difference that matters to them by:
- Providing support for school events and activities, fund-raising for charities, trips and inter-school competitions.
- Facilitating contact between parents and staff as a means of strengthening the school community and enhancing communication.
- Enhancing communication between parents and school leadership.
- Organising and encouraging parents’ participation in school fundraising activities for charity and other events throughout the year.
- Fostering social interaction between parents with the aim of nurturing a greater sense of school community.
- Promoting the wellbeing and interests of the students of the school in cooperation with the school principal, teachers and students.
- Working closely with the school in providing information that parents need through events such as coffee mornings/information mornings.
- Supporting parents and students to ensure that all children are treated in accordance with the ethos of the school.
Every school year, our Parents’ Association actively organises numerous events for students and families. Among the most exciting ones include Teachers’ Day, festive and cultural day celebrations, coffee mornings, Fun Run, Global Food Festival, International Day Flash Mob. Guest speakers are also invited on occasions to speak on important topics such as children’s dietary health, academics, safety and more.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Team at 03-8689 2088 & 010-222 8096 or email@example.com.